Yoga Therapy Day | Lymphatic Health and Immunity
Lucie Königová, Katharina Lehman and Dr. Günter Niessen
für Yogatherapie Teilnehmer
ermässigt 75 €
Lymph is the Cinderella of our body: out of sight but essential for keeping the home of our body clean.
Lymph is one of the most important body fluids. Ayurveda venerates lymph, called lasika (from the Sanskrit root “las” meaning to glitter and shine), for its great contribution to our immunity. Lymph is one of the keys to your inner shine – whether physical, mental or emotional. It pervades the entire body and serves to detoxify our organism.
This session will cover the following
– functional anatomy of the lymphatic system
– lymph and immunity
– signs of lymphatic health
– symptoms of lymphatic dysfunction
– role of movement, breath, mind and emotions
– Ayurvedic and holistic health approach to lymphatic health
– nutritional and daily living advice
– lymph-specific yoga practices
– Participants will receive a presentation pdf, several info sheets and recordings of the session.