Person in charge
Responsible for data processing is
Dr. med. Günter Niessen
Tel: +49 160 944 15 650
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, on-line identification, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website for informational purposes and do not provide any data, we will only process the data necessary to display the website on the Internet-enabled device you are using. Those are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request originates
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of these data are legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you may use various services on the Site to process additional personal and non-personal information.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to the personal data concerning you which are processed by the person responsible (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to rectify the data concerning you if they are stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to cancellation (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data transferability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 DSGVO),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent authority is the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, place of work or place of suspected infringement.
When you visit the website, cookies may be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you use. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the site that sets the cookie may receive certain information about it. Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly. Cookies can be used, for example, to recognize the device that was used to access this website when it is accessed again.
The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. For example, only the acceptance of cookies from third parties can be blocked, or the acceptance of all cookies. However, the blocking may prevent you from using all the functions of this website. In the following text of this data protection declaration we inform you specifically where and for what purposes cookies are used on the pages.